Hearing Stream 3 was held on 3-10 December 2021. It covered:
- Strategic Directions related to Resilience, Efficiency & Energy and Historic and Cultural Heritage
- Contaminated land
- Hazardous substances
- Natural Hazards
- Coastal Environment
- Historic Heritage including extent of land the subject of overlay
- Sites and Areas of Significance to Maori
- Notable Trees including the extent of land the subject of overlay
You can watch the hearings via our livestream on YouTube.
Key dates for Hearing Stream 3 as per the Hearing Schedule are:
- 5 November - s42A Officers' reports published
- 19 November - Submitters wishing to submit expert evidence must do so before 1pm on this date
- 3,6-8,10 December - Dates set aside for Hearing Stream 3
- 22 December - Council's reply will be due.
Two minor corrections were made to Section 42A Reports on 8 November 2021 as follows:
- Section 42A Report - Part B Coastal Environment: further submission point FS40.16 was incorrectly attributed in Appendix B to submission point 225.200, this has been amended to the correct submission point 11.55.
- Section 42A Report - Part B Natural Hazards: a cross-referencing error was corrected on pages 2 and 3 of Appendix B